Sleek lines and contrasting colours give a minimalist edge to Codie, a sporty leather or nubuck trainer designed for the woman on the move.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new VIONIC footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your VIONIC shoes, we recommend that you clean using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discrete area and allowing it to dry.
- Do NOT use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
- Upper: Leather (white, black, pewter) or Nubuck (taupe).
- Footbed: Removable Mesh Wrapped EVA.
- Outsole: Rubber.